Protect the Things That Matter Most.
If your life takes an unexpected turn, your family's finances can be strained. But with Debt Protection with Life Plus, your loan balance or payments may be canceled, up to the contract maximum, in the event of involuntary unemployment, disability or death.
For additional protection, Life Plus can extend your payment protection to address a wide range of circumstances, giving you the reassurance of knowing you've taken steps to help secure your finances:
- Accidental Dismemberment
- Terminal Illness
- Hospitalization or Family Medical Leave
- Death of a Non-Protected Dependent
Things To Know About Debt Protection With Life Plus:
- It's easy - simple to apply for and no need for additional paperwork
- It's budget-friendly - comfortably fits into your existing ECCU monthly payment
- It puts you at ease - rest easy knowing you may be taken care of in so many problem situations
- 3 in 5 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck as of August 2022. One minor emergency would send them into financial distress. 1
- More than 1 in 4 of today’s 20 year-olds will become disabled during their career. 2
- 67% of private sector workers have no long-term disability insurance 2
Don’t wait to protect your payments from what could happen today. ECCU members have received over $315,900 in paid protection benefits!
Sign up for debt protection today. In most cases, your current loan payment will remain the same. Complete the form below to have an ECCU Loan Consultant contact you with more information.