Now Accepting Applications
Energy Capital Credit Union is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2021-2022 school year. As part of our commitment to the community, ECCU will award four, $500 scholarships to members who are graduating high school seniors in the 2021-2022 class or members continuing their education or members who will attend a trade school in the fall.
- Must be a current ECCU member
- Must be a graduating high school senior in the 2021-2022 class, continuing education student or attending trade school in the fall
How To Apply
- Download and complete the 2021-2022 scholarship application.
- Submit a 500-word essay or 5-minute video on one of the following topics:
- Include your official transcripts with your completed application