- Check account balances
- Access live chat and secure messaging
- Schedule and transfer money to other accounts, financial institutions or people
- Set alerts for account balances and large transactions to help detect fraud
- Pay or receive bills using BillPay
- Order checks
- View cleared checks
- Check your loan status
- Review tax information
- Receive your statements electronically with easy access to up to 12 months of statements
We asked our members why they love banking with ECCU and here’s what a couple of them had to say:
“With online banking, I can travel all I want and know my bills will still be paid.” – Carol
“They have outstanding customer service, user-friendly online banking and I trust their commitment to meet, protect and serve my family’s financial needs.” – Mary
Once you’ve signed up for Online Banking, get even more access and control of your Energy Capital Credit Union accounts with Mobile Banking & E-Services!
Mobile Banking and Free Check Deposit
Account access is at your fingertips with the ECCU app available on iTunes and Google Play. You can check balances, transfer money, deposit checks and much more all via your smartphone or any WIFI-enabled device.
Deposit checks from anywhere with Mobile Check Deposit on our mobile app. No more special trips to a branch to deposit a check. Instead, conveniently deposit funds into any ECCU account straight from your phone.
To deposit a check remotely, you must first be registered for online banking. Once registered,
- Log in to your ECCU account via our free mobile app. (Available for Apple and Google Play)
- Click on Mobile Deposit from the main screen.
- Type in check amount, scan the front and back of your check and click Deposit.
- You will receive a confirmation number when the check has been successfully submitted. Deposited checks may be destroyed after 7-10 business days.
Whether you’re on the go, on the couch or on vacation, banking is easy with Energy Capital Credit Union.