Curious? Check out our demos.
Learn how to:
- View Balances and History
- Make Transfers
- Pay a Bill
- Add a Payee
- Utilize Mobile Banking
- Use Secure Message
- Set up E-Alerts
Got internet access? Then you’ve got an Energy Capital branch.
With Online Banking, you have an Energy Capital branch at the click of a button 24 hours a day/7 days a week. It’s convenient, fast, and most important... free. Here are just a few of the ways Online Banking can make managing your finances easy.
- Check account balances and view available funds
- Enable Mobile Banking
- Live chat
- Financial Institution to Financial Institution Transfer
- Secured Messaging
- Transfers to other accounts
- Expedited/Express Payments
- Person to Person Payments (P2P)
- Scheduled Transfers
- View your statements online with e-Statements
- Pay bills and receive bills electronically using BillPay
- View checks cleared
- Order checks
- Check loan status
- Review tax information (interest paid/dividends earned) for the current and previous years
- Perform all these transactions securely
Any member in good standing with at least one valid, open membership account may access Online Banking.
Enrolling in Online Banking
To enroll, simply click Enroll in Online Banking above. Enter your account information and setup your security questions. Please call our Member Resource Center if you need assistance.